Disability Visibility LLC offers a range of research and consultation services centered on people with disabilities. Alice Wong, Owner of Disability Visibility LLC and Founder/Director of the Disability Visibility Project®, has a Masters in medical sociology from the University of California, San Francisco and extensive experience conducting qualitative research with the disability community.
Examples of Services Offered
- Research design, implementation, outreach, and analysis (e.g., focus groups, individual interviews, online surveys, coding qualitative data).
- Feedback and review of content such as policies, media, research proposals, reports, signage.
- Generation of ideas, problem-solving discussions, and proposal of recommendations for programs, collaborations, projects or initiatives.
- Creation, promotion, and moderation of Twitter chats for your organization. For example, recaps from Twitter chats on civic participation, disability & philanthropy, disability advocacy, and caregiving.
- Partnership and strategy on crafting campaigns by and for people with disabilities.
- Presentations, workshops, and trainings on a range of subjects.
- Referral to experts and resources from the disability community to fit your needs and information requests.
Areas of Expertise
- Disability media, culture, and history
- Storytelling and social media
- Disability diversity & inclusion in healthcare, philanthropy, and multiple fields
- Qualitative research (e.g., content analysis, coding, needs assessments, interviews, surveys)
Current and Former Clients
United Shades of America, A CNN Original Series (season 3)
ILMxLAB [2017 report]
Bon Appétit Management Co.
Social Media Reach*
IG: @Disability_Visibility: 10.6k followers
Disability Visibility Podcast Facebook page: 2,909 followers
Podcast episodes published: 79
Podcast downloads: 113,851
YouTube: 159 subscribers
Total views: 798,345
Total visitors: 487,026
*As of June 17, 2020
Email Alice Wong, Founder and Director, Disability Visibility Project®