“There are other ways to see”
All ten episodes of Marvel’s Daredevil will be on Netflix starting April 10, 2015. If you have a Netflix account, the Disability Visibility Project invites you to join us in our first live-tweet/viewing of Daredevil, Episode One on April 10, 2015, 5 pm Pacific/8 pm Eastern.
- Follow the Disability Visibility Project on Twitter: @DisVisibility
- Before the live-tweet, log in to your Netflix account and make sure you don’t have any problems playing Episode One of Daredevil
- Open a separate window on your device/computer to access Twitter
- At 5 pm Pacific/ 8 pm Eastern follow the tweets from @DisVisibility
- The live-tweet will begin when you see the tweet: “PRESS PLAY, Episode One, Daredevil”
- Watch Daredevil and join the conversation on Daredevil and disability by tweeting using the hashtag #DaredevilDVP
- After Episode One, stay on Twitter and let’s talk about the accessibility of Netflix, disability representation, and our impressions of Daredevil so far.
Any questions? Email Alice: DisabilityVisibilityProject@gmail.com
“Marvel’s Daredevil” is a live action series that follows the journey of attorney Matt Murdock, who in a tragic accident was blinded as a boy but imbued with extraordinary senses. Murdock sets up practice in his old neighborhood of Hell’s Kitchen, New York where he now fights against injustice as a respected lawyer by day and masked vigilante at night.