Media Partner #93: Senior and Disability Action
We’re excited to have another Bay Area organization as one of our media partners: Senior and Disability Action!
From their About page:
San Francisco Senior and Disability Action mobilizes and educates seniors and people with disabilities to fight for individual rights and social justice. Through individual support and collective action, we work together to create a city and world in which seniors and people with disabilities can live well and safely.
- Strive for social justice.
- Work with excluded and marginalized communities.
- Build a safe, inclusive, and loving community.
- Respect and learn from the varied history of individuals and communities.
- Challenge inequality, stigma, and all forms of oppression, within our organization and in society.
- Be creative and have fun!
(On Mission St between 9th and 10th Streets)
Leave a Reply