Support at Home: Home Care in San Francisco
Are you over 18 and needing personal assistance to live in San Francisco? Support at Home provides financial assistance to help people afford home care and live independently and safely in the community. The goal of Support at Home is to serve individuals who are not eligible for or can’t afford other home care programs due to income/resource limits or other program requirements.
To be eligible for Support at Home, an individual must meet all of the following requirements:
- Resident of San Francisco;
- Age 18 or over;
- Assistance required with 2 or more Activities of Daily Living and/or Instrumental Activities of Daily Living;
- Monthly income does not exceed 100% of Area Median Income (available at sfmohcd.org);
- Assets do not exceed $40,000 (excluding house and one car);
- Willing to pay a portion of the home care cost;
- Willing to participate in program requirements including pre/mid/post surveys
- Not eligible for or can’t afford other home care programs due to income/resource limits or other program requirements
To Refer Yourself or Others
- Call 415.750.4111
- Submit an Online Intake Form
Support at Home is administered by Institute on Aging, a San Francisco, CA-based non-profit enabling adults to maintain their dignity, health, well-being, independence and participation in the community.
Blog post: “Support at Home Offers Financial Assistance for Home Care in San Francisco”
*This post is sponsored by Institute on Aging.
Leave a Reply